Sunday, January 22, 2017

The bus Evangelist again!!!






This bus Evangelist again!
Dear lord, what sin did I commit that this man wouldn’t let me be?  Remember the post I did on him HERE sometime ago. Do you ever wonder if these bus preachers sign like a memorandum of understanding with the company? Don’t get me wrong please. I am not against preaching the gospel in a public transport just that for every time I travel from onitsha to benin he’s always the one preaching in my bus and it just makes me wonder.

 Secondly, he’s always asking me to either pray or read the bible and I don’t know if he has marked me as that girl he must convert by fire by force. Not like I need conversion though.
So it happened again, he wanted me to read the bible and when i said I didn’t have , he requested that I use my phone. Again! I declined. Then he gave me the look of “God save your soul my Child”
I might just have to stop using that transport company entirely.
Thoughts???




Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee
don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on
facebook HERE follow us on instagram HERE . Share this post to
your friends, families, enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.

Osayuwamen Favour Nosakhare

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...