Friday, September 23, 2016

Musings of a thresher 1









I love music!
It gives me joy. Music is my escape route. I don't think I've ever gone a day without listening to music either passively or actively. For someone that loves music, yo would think I have tons of it on my phone right?
Amazingly I just have 72 songs on my playlist minus the messages that would take it down to 50 I think.
So, Some days ago, I downloaded sound cloud from Google play store because I was looking to start something for a small media group I was working with.
Then it happened! I discovered I could listen to music on sound cloud. You read right, I never knew that before; and since then I've been hooked.
Who else didn't know about sound cloud except me?

P. S.  I knew about sound cloud before now I just didn't know I could listen to music all day. I think I didn't even know what it was used for.

P. P. S.  More musings coming soon. If you want to know what thresher means follow me on instagram.





Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on facebook HERE  follow us on instagram HEREShare this post to your friends, families.enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.



Osayuwamen Favour Nosakhare








9 comments:

  1. You never knew? Really? I'm shocked.

    Heart Rays has been on Soundcloud for over a year now. Here I was thinking you had listened for one. Besides, the gadget is on my blog.

    I don't want to say I'm disappointed, Favour. But I forgive you. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well.. I never said I didn't listen to you on sound cloud. I jus didn't know anything about it aside that

      Delete
  2. Soundcloud is cool. Knew of it from Amaka's blog long ago.


    trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so I knew about soundcloud but I only thought it was for downloading alone good thing I read this post๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
    Thanks for sharing!

    Portableisthenewhot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you looking for free Facebook Likes?
    Did you know you can get them ON AUTOPILOT AND ABSOLUTELY FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...