Saturday, September 24, 2016

I had a crush




I had a crush!
This wasn’t the first time, others had come and gone and we didn’t have any special contact, but this was different because we had contact, made calls, kept texting each other back to back and couldn’t wait to see each other the next day.  It didn’t take long before I realized he is a diapered man so the crush didn’t survive.

Again, I had another crush, handsome, fair, average height, romantic. He could easily pass for “ a ladies’ man” but the only woman he has respect for is his mother. That crush didn’t last a second immediately I found out.
My third crush almost passed the litmus test, but the young man had a covenant with his ancestors to depend on the daughters of Eve for every single expense he made. The only criterion was that you were close to him. As usual, I jived when I saw through this deception.
I laugh out myself all the time whenever I remember these events. Looking back now, I realize it’s ok to have a crush and I still do
I had a crush on Micheal Scofield until I discovered he was gay. That literally broke my heart. Ryan Gosling still gives me the shivers and give me Patrick Dempsey anytime any day.
 Is there like a term or a name for someone always having “crushes”?
Who else is a CRUSHER  like me?

P.S pardon the word “crushes” and “crusher”







Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on facebook HERE  follow us on instagram HEREShare this post to your friends, families.enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.

Osayuwamen Favour Nosakhare 

20 comments:

  1. meeeeeeee
    I have a lot of crushes


    am a crusher that is if the word even exist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do i have crushes?Maybe for handsome guys

    *sideye*

    www.bolatitoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really a crusher. Lol

    Gone are the days. Yours truly is now a woman. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone knows my celebrity crush. He is tall,dark,rich,handsome,married and a very good dancer.
    Guess.




    www.irenebernards.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I have two non celebrity crushes......one...I wonder what would have been....I know he liked me.........the other ........I won't go there...but I sort of have a teeny weeny crush...........not enough to do anything about it sha....and doesn't mean I won't yab or tease the two of them if there's need.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol...I have had only 3 crushes in my 21 years of life.

    http://maureendimma.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sign-Up with EverydayFamily NOW and you will receive stage based pregnancy and baby email newsletters, promotions and coupons as well as free baby samples, coupons, baby magazines and more.

    All New Members are Entered to Win Free Diapers for a Year!

    ReplyDelete

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...