Tuesday, September 20, 2016

FMB weddings 1.








Some people go through life without ever locating that ONE that makes you want to have a second life.


Some end up marrying several times or even end up with more than one spouse.



Some spend 100 years on earth but NEVER find their Hearthrob.
There are others who find the ONE only after they've made so many mistakes.


I thank you Jesus that I found mine and I did on time

Join me celebrate a fruitful search (as helped by the Holy Ghost)-Adebola Bakare


Meet Ade and Efe. Our Phavourites getting married this month. Warri is going to be on lock down on the 24th of this month

P. S. Congratulations, another home is being raised for Jesus"

2 comments:

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...