Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Certified Drug Lord





I'm not excited as my colleaques and I'm not scared either. I'm just indifferent (always, like all the time) but my heart is really filled with gratitude to God and to my family.

Everyday still feels the same to me not filled with movies and idle talks but prayers and positive confessions. "You shall have what you say" says the Bible. So! Right believing is right living.
Enough of me, here 's my graduation in pictures.
We just had to take selfies before they pour us water abeg 
Mee!!!! 
With becky my friend from day one. Our friendship has seen pepper sha 
MY epic seat mate and bff. He bought me dinner after that plenty dance with my body dripping water 
Nuff said. I'm just grateful to God this season of my life is over. And I couldn't take pictures when they started pouring water because I had to protect my phone. These are perilious times abeg. 




Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on facebook HERE  follow us on instagram HEREShare this post to your friends, families.enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.



Osayuwamen Favour Nosakhare

2 comments:

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...