Monday, September 12, 2016

Before the big 30







Marriage is not an achievement. There is so much more to life than being someone’s wife. Get married please, but don’t be pressured into it. I don’t know how many of you single girls are under pressure to get married but I am. Pressure from family, friends and people who just can’t mind their business. The pressure is so intense right now I feel like going to husband market – if there is any such thing- to buy myself some breathing space. Give me a break you people.- Linda Ikeji.


Saw this weeks days ago on Gloria 's blog and I had a good laugh. Has anyone ever told you the medical implications of not getting married before 30? I have heard it through out my stay in pharmacy school and trust me some of the reasons make your heart skip. So here are the perks of not getting married before 30.
Increased risk of having an autistic child
Increased risk of miscarriage
Late child birth is one of the risk factors for breast cancer
I refuse to be an author of fear and negativity but I vvidly remember the couple of times my pathology lecturer over emphaized these points, l had to encourage myself in the Lord. There is a reason the Bible asked us to 'guard our heart with all diligence'
Thoughts????




Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on facebook HERE  follow us on instagram HEREShare this post to your friends, families.enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.



Osayuwamen Favour Nosakhare


13 comments:

  1. Okay, keep encouraging yourself and others in the Lord. Being pressured is one of the reason not to get married. Because you won't be in the right frame of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Husband market lol. My dear i believe in people getting married when they are ready to get married age not withstanding.


    trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This whole marriage thing is exhausting really, but I have come to understand that there are people out there that will always see it as a big deal and that is their own wahala. Getting married because of pressure never ends well...xxx

    http://www.sunlightdreamer.com/2016/09/the-day-i-became-hypocrite.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pressure is real. I believe when the set time comes, it will fall in place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone has his/her own story to tell. That some people have those medical implications of not getting married early as you have listed, doesn't mean that's going to be every other persons story - that on its own is pressure seeef.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marriage at a young age is good. You grow with your hubby and kids. Again,people should know that marriage happens between two people. So why disturb only the womenfolk?

    www.irenebernards.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you'd like an alternative to casually approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you'd rather have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy bars and night clubs...

    Then I encourage you to watch this short video to uncover a strong secret that might get you your very own harem of sexy women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...